Hemp Oil vs CBD Oil
Hemp Oil vs CBD Oil
What Is Hemp Oil & How Is It Used?
Hemp oil is made from the seeds of cannabis plants with low levels of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD. Produced by pressing hemp seeds, hemp oil is made in a similar manner to olive oil.
While hemp oil may contain some CBD, it typically has very low CBD concentrations, typically less than 4%.
Hemp oil can be added to food, as well as lotions, soaps, cosmetics, and more. It has been proven highly effective for uses like:
- Heart health – Hemp oil can reduce cholesterol, making it useful for lowering the risk of congestive heart failure and other heart problems.
- Hydration – Hemp oil can hydrate and strengthen the nails, hair, and skin.
- Nutrition and healthy digestion – Hemp oil contains many beneficial nutrients, from vitamins and minerals to antioxidants and omega fatty acids. Some specific nutrients in hemp oil include Vitamins B1, B2 and E, as well as calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, and omega-6 fatty acids. Hemp oil is also rich in proteins and amino acids, and it has been proven to promote healthy digestion
- Pain management – Hemp oil can reduce inflammation and pain, making it effective at addressing the debilitating symptoms of migraines, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, and other chronic pain disorders.
- PMS & menopause – From bloating and irritability to depression and more, the discomfort and pain associated with PMS and menopause can be eased with hemp oil.
- Skin disorders – Hemp oil can be useful for skin disorders like acne, psoriasis, and eczema, helping to balance skin oils while relieving dry skin, itchiness, and skin inflammation. It can also promote skin elasticity and water retention.
Primarily, hemp oil is used to promote health, reduce discomfort, and prevent health problems.
What Is CBD Oil & How Is It Used?
CBD oil is made from the stalks, buds, and flowers of CBD-rich cannabis plants using a solvent extraction method.
This method involves using a liquid solvent to separate the cannabinoids from the cannabis plant, after which evaporation is used to remove the solvent and leave behind the CBD.
Typically containing 25% or more CBD, CBD oil optimizes the body’s endocannabinoid system, which controls the balance of various bodily functions and systems, from appetite and sleep to mood, the immune system, and more.
There are 113 different types of cannabinoids, some of which include:
- Cannabidiolic acid (CBDA)
- Cannabichromene (CBC)
- Cannabinol (CBN)
- Cannabigerolic acid (CBGA)
CBD oil can be ingested through capsules or teas, or applied to the skin via lotions or creams. Like hemp oil, CBD oil has anti-inflammatory properties that make it useful in treating various types of pain disorders, like migraines and fibromyalgia.
CBD oil has also been proven effective at treating a number of serious health issues like:
- Arthritis – CBD oil can ease the pain, inflammation, and stiffness associated with arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Depression & anxiety disorders – CBD oil can help regulate mood, impact dopamine and serotonin receptors, and reduce the discomfort associated with depression and various types of anxiety disorders, like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic disorder, and more.
- Diabetes – CBD oil can help regulate metabolism, making it helpful in addressing the digestion issues and painful symptoms associated with diabetes.
- Epilepsy and other seizure disorders – CBD has antiepileptic properties that are effective at treating spasms and seizures in adults and children. CBD oil’s antiepileptic properties have also led to uses in treating other nervous system and neurological disorders, like multiple sclerosis and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Nausea – The anti-nausea properties of CBD oil make it helpful in reducing the debilitating nausea that’s symptomatic of cancer and its treatments (like chemotherapy and radiation).
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders – CBD oil has antipsychotic properties that make it effective at addressing various types of psychotic disorders.
Unlike hemp oil that is primarily used to promote health and prevent health complications, CBD oil is primarily used medicinally. It treats existing health issues and reduces their painful, crippling symptoms.
Buy the Best CBD Oil from RAW NatureLabs
RAW NatureLabs provides the highest-grade hemp oil and CBD oil available. Pure and 100% free of pesticides, preservatives, and additives. Every batch of our oils goes through rigorous, third-party lab testing to assure top quality and consistency.
We also have designed and crafted our hemp oil CBD products to have a nano-tech delivery system. This lets our oils enter the bloodstream faster while letting your body absorb more of the oil than any other hemp or CBD oil that’s currently on the market.
At RAW NatureLabs, we are passionate about providing all-natural remedies that promote your mental and physical health, as well as your overall wellbeing. We believe that the RAW Difference is about using safe, all-natural methods to make you healthier and happier.
Whether you need help picking the right hemp or CBD oil or you just want to know more about our CBD oil for sale, we’re here to help.